04 February 2009

We are a Family

A hand touches my shoulder,
A greet comes from his lips,
Just to find out, how do I do?

A hand hugs me from my back,
A smile carves from her heart,
Just to make sure if I am okay.

A hand calms down my shaking arms,
A sight has said everything I need,
Just to believe me that everything is fine.

A hand holds my fingers,
A laugh cracks from her mouth,
Just to invite me to join the laughter.

Now I know,
That friendship is all about
To complete the incomplete,
To perfect the imperfect,
To color the differences.

We face it together.
We started the friendship,
And no one will ever end it.

I was afraid,
That I couldn’t fit in their hearts,
That they couldn’t accept me,
As whom I am wanted to be.

Though I had tracks of fear,
And disappointments,
But the dear moments and the love,
Are beyond my imagination.

If life parts us,
As farewell is lying in front of us,
Will you promise?
That we will always be a family?

And if one day,
I have to tell,
What a best friend means to me,
I will just write down our names.

(2007)



No comments: