24 February 2009

Just for a Day

Now you've lied.
All you need is to confess.
I lost my faith, 
I lost you.

You ask me why, 
I answered you because; 
till the sorrow is restless, 
and the sweet is tasteless.

You know me hundreds, 
before I know you half.
I bleed somewhere out here, 
and you laugh somewhere out there.

I need your presence; 
When time is dying me.
I need your hands, 
When world is breaking me.

I should have known, 
I am not what you need.
I am not belong to you.
I am not your best.

So pull it out from me, 
all memories we never built.
Take it away from me, 
all love you never shed.

I know distance matters, 
I know I will shatter, 
Our friendship never hatches
Though you may be able to catch it.

Hold my name into your mind; 
just for a day.
Hold my voice into your core; 
just for a day.
Hold my love into your heart; 
just for a second.

That's all I need at the end. 

(June 2008)


No comments: