06 February 2009

Forever in Me

The world of loneliness,
And incapability of finding the truth.
Bordered my heart,
And cornered me to the darkest.

I played my role,
With whole expectation and prayers.
Starting my journey,
And stand at the beginning.

She taught me the whole thing,
She taught me how to forgive,
She taught me how to love,
She taught me how to behave.

She held me far into her heart,
She put love inside my eye.
She gave me the first hug I ever had;
Something that they call love.

And here I am,
Best as she believes I would be.
Better than before,
Best of all I’ve ever been.

And so she whispered to me,
When you believe that the path you are walking,
Seems restless and wounding,
The world looks down on you,
And people shut their sights of you,
Just remember that,
I will look you higher than anyone,
Hold your hand along the path,
And bear the wounds you suffer.
I will bring the warmth,
To melt the wintriness in your heart.
And when you feel the presence of an angel,
Let it be me,
My beloved best friend,
And thank God you’re forever in me.

(July 29th 2006)


No comments: