05 February 2009

Reminiscence

It takes years for me to understand,
That it is you I always note from afar,
That I love you in every single moment I am to pass.
I carve your presence in my reverie every night,
For I always wish the time you’re here could standstill.
My heart pounds when I catch your name on the phone,
And it stops when you turn down the conversation.
If I could freeze times when you’re always remember me,
I will ask no more.

But I have no excuses to freeze it,
When I capture that time flows as it never waits.
Even if denial is all I need, I painfully confess you notice another girl.
I am struggling to make in no doubt that I’m not that hurt.
And it kills me that I couldn’t stand any longer.
Is it only me who’s getting hurt?
It’s freaking me that I’m not that significant for you,
And I do nothing to overlook you, because it costs nothing.
How could I look further?
If you never welcome how much I have to bear?
I’m in no way for a thank you message for all that I’ve given,
In fact, I don’t know what I would like to hear from you.

After all, I believe I could have a chance,
I have faith that there’s still one small spot left for me,
But you’ve told me that it’s not mine.
I am trapped in no where and I can’t move.
Even if it has been a while to battle all the truth
That now I am broken hearted,
I couldn’t refuse myself,
That you’re the first man; I had shed my tears for.

Will it be an unforgettable reminiscence?

(March 23th, 2007)


No comments: