04 February 2009

Farewell to Elizabeth

It takes too hard for me; 
Just to make sure, 
That I have someone, 
Whom I could call a friend.

I thought friendship is just a story, 
A scene that passed easily in my life; 
Not something that I need to remember.

But why I believe like its true, 
When I met you year ago.
Thing that never come to pass me, 
Yet it really happens.

Elizabeth, 
You’re a friend, you’re a sister.
You're the great one.
And I can't understand why
Your name crosses in my mind, 
Every time I need someone to lean on.

I know there will be farewell
But why it comes so hurt, 
When I catch that time runs faster, 
Closer and all I want it to deny it.

You are no here in my sweet 17th's,
And seeing me baptized in Thy name.
Moments and times I wish you are there, 
And indeed you're not, 
That’s what farewell means to me.

Elizabeth, 
These tears are my tears.
That I shed for your life.
The bright future in front of you, 
It’s all yours.

Elizabeth, 
My prayer walks with you, 
My hopes live with you, 
My heart will always be right here.
This is a confession, 
Deep from my heart, 
That you are my friend forever.

One day…
Let the fate meet us back, 
Like it had made us met year ago.
And you won't see my love for you has changed.

Elizabeth, I love you.

(January 2007)


No comments: