06 February 2009

She Loves Me

I heed the sound of the train
Pursuing my mind
Some memories flash…

She robbed everything,
Everything I had fought for.
She tortured of my satisfaction.

I never expect anything from her,
I never desire.
She never loves me,
I know it much better than her.

How destiny could be so pitiless,
Saddle me with merciless heart.
I will never forgive her,
For what she had done to me.

I wish I am able to let her know,
I never adore her,
Just so is she to me.
She means nothing for me.

And now she is,
Sitting in front of me.
I can smell her scent,
A presence that I hate.

In moment of time,
I thawed myself in my dream…

And why do I smell,
The fervent scent of her,
I sense her beside me.
She rests my head on her shoulder.

She kisses my hair,
And one tiny tear drenches my cheek,
Like the drizzle pours the earth.

She takes off her single coat ever,
Covers me gently, 
Before the freezing air kills me.

The tenderness has melted my heart,
As my tear replies hers.
She toughen her hug,
When she wishes to enlighten me,
“I am here.”

I love her. I do love her.

And now for many years,
Finally I could understand…
My sister loves me. 

(July 15th, 2007)


No comments: