05 February 2009

One Survivor

Though I had the pain,
And all emotions had spoiled,
I still hunt crazily,
My true eternity.

There won’t be any regret.
I’m going to imprison,
My dream and my self,
That is untouchable by anyone.

There will be a struggle,
For leaving behind;
All exasperating possessions.
They just never know,
I’m not that fragile.

I have to be tough.
Tougher than yesterday.
I have to leave,
All my used-to-bes,
To survive from coarseness.
I have to believe,
I can be someone I want.

With my own self, 
I will break the box.
With my own self,
I will sew my wings.
With my own self,
I will stand up when I fall,
I am able to handle it all,
Alone.

Take away your compassions,
It gives me nothing.
There’s a thing,
That you haven’t discovered;
Awaiting I prove it to you,
That I am forever,
A survivor.

(2006)


No comments: