26 January 2009

Time to Release My Mask

I smiled, 
And my eyes shine in mild.
I laughed, 
Because nothing was left.

I don’t even know, 
Why it feels so cold.
I have no one to hold, 
And no where to go.

I know I’m right, 
I am not that bright.
No joy that makes me stay, 
And it’s the sorrow I have to pay.

Beneath my disguise I act, 
Don’t know when it will crack.
Underneath my mask I will play, 
Forget what happened in May.

Nothing will make me forget, 
Each piece of that crash.
And it turns me like trash, 
My happiness of life melts.

I have no memory, 
I have no worry.
I remember briefly that night, 
The droplet of blood that over flew my sight.

I couldn’t relieve, 
The thought I’ve lost my mommy.
I couldn’t believe, 
My daddy has been no longer in this world.

What brings me to this really? 
Now I am all alone, 
For living it is too long.
I’m gone with my disguise sadly.

The world looks me as a star, 
Because I act too well.
And when the star stops shining as I fell, 
The world will seek for a new star.

When could I end my smile? 
People around me in a mile, 
When could I release my mask? 
Where people corner me and love to ask.

And may this stops, 
As the time will do, 
And when my moment arrives, 
This will be over, 
My mask will be opened, 
My grief memories fade, 
And I’m carried to the everlasting world without fake. 

(2007)


No comments: